Little Works Productions
Terms & Conditions
Upon paying your deposit to Little Works Productions you will be subject to the following terms and conditions:
- Little Works Productions is covered with Public Liability Insurance.
- Everyone working for Little Works Productions has fully enhanced DBS checks.
- All electrical equipment is brand new and/or PAT tested to comply with Health and Safety regulations.
- In case of an emergency, at least one other adult must be present at all times in the room where the party is taking place. This is in case accidents should occur or children need to go to the toilet. We regret, for safety reasons, we cannot conduct the entertainment unless at least one adult is present in the room the entire time.
- It is the responsibility of the customer to ensure that the party venue and room that is booked is a safe environment for such an event.
- Little Works Productions reserves the right to cancel an event upon arrival should they deem the venue or area unsuitable or unsafe.
- Little Works Productions accepts no responsibility for any damage to venues or property. It is the responsibility of the customer to ensure children do not damage or deface the venue.
- A parking space must be available at your chosen venue for Little Works Productions. Car parking costs must be covered by the client or party organiser. Little Works Productions will hand you a receipt for the parking.
- If the venue is not on ground level, or is not easily accessible, please inform Little Works Productions as soon as your venue is confirmed, failure to do so may result in your party start time being delayed, or cut short.
- Every effort is made to ensure that your entertainer arrives at the given time. Unfortunately, we cannot accept responsibility for circumstances beyond our control.
- All parties are exclusive to Little Works Productions and all material is copyrighted and the property of Little Works Productions.
Payments and Bookings
- All bookings are subject to availability.
- A booking is only confirmed upon receipt of a completed Little Works Productions booking form and deposit payment received via BACS. A booking without one or both of the aforementioned is only classed a provisional booking and can be replaced by a confirmed booking with no notice.
- All deposit payments are non-refundable. Deposit payment is £50.00 unless otherwise stated at the time of booking.
- Unless you have already paid the balance in full, the balance of any Little Works Productions booking is due in cash on the day of the party immediately after the party entertainment is completed. Please note staff cannot accept discount vouchers, cheques, card payments or any other form of payment.
- Please note we do not accept cheques.
- Little Works Productions reserves the right to request full payment in advance of the date of the booking.
- A booking is only confirmed upon receiving a confirmation from Little Works Productions server (@littleworksproductions.co.uk) no services are booked until receipt of such an email.
- We reserve the right to refuse a booking or to cancel an existing booking for any reason. This includes but is not limited to if a customer is abusive or threatening in some way, or we feel a booking might put ourselves in a dangerous, inappropriate or uncomfortable position.
Cancellations and Charges
- Deposits are only transferable and not refundable. We will gladly try and help you find another date for your party should you need to change (within 28 days of the original booking) but unfortunately if you cancel your booking you will lose your deposit.
- Any cancellation made within 7 days prior to the date of booking will require a payment of the balance in full.
- Any cancellation made within 14 days prior to the date of booking will require a payment of 50% of the balance.
- Any cancellation made more than 14 days prior to the date of booking will require no payment of the remaining balance but will forfeit the deposit payment.
- In the extremely unlikely event that we are unable to attend your booking, we will refund your deposit in full and discuss non-compulsory compensation.